Commitment to Care
Our Facility is honored to have been named an AHCA Bronze Award winner for 2013. The hard work has paid off and now we go for the Silver! With our long-term, agency-free staff this achievement is within our grasp.
The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program provides a pathway for providers of long term care services to journey towards performance excellence. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
Bronze – Commitment to Quality applicants begin their quality journey by developing an organizational profile including vision and mission statements, an awareness of their environment and customers’ expectations, and a demonstration of their ability to improve a process.
With the the best survey history in our area it is not surprising that you will find us listed with 5 star ratings in
US News and World Report’s Best Nursing Homes in America for 2015, 2014 and 2013 .
Consistant 5 Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Established in 1954, the Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities (KAHCF) is the trade association that represents propriety and nonproprietary nursing facilities and personal care homes across the Commonwealth. One of the state affiliates of the American Health Care Association, KAHCF provides a wide variety of services to member facilities including legislative and regulatory activities, professional development, statewide recognition programs, publications, media relations, research and advocacy relations.
- 2012 and 2013 Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities Central District Facility of the Year Recipient.
- Statewide Administrator of the Year recipient from the Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities.
- Statewide Director of Nursing of the Year recipient from the Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities.
- Honored by the Kentucky State Senate in 2013 with a resolution for our commitment to quality.
- Facility staff received Kentucky’s highest honor in 2013 for their commitment to quality by being named Kentucky Colonels.
- Listed as one of the top ranking facilities in Kentucky by the Office of Inspector General